I will show you the way...

I, Kieran Stormcaller, will show you around the Spiral with my trusty army of cats.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Slowly fade in-- Jack negotiatin... and Wizard Update

Hey there audience!

Well I managed to start some of WIntertusk:

I totally love the environments!

















Oh why thank you! He is so kind!!


















Uhh did somebody have a brainfreeze?

So after investigating some frozen people:

















MUST HAVE THAT OVEN AS A FURNITURE ITEM!!



















Oh....Somebody's a drama queen!

Yeah so next I need to fight some ravens so the white raven will give me a white feather!
Then I can free Granny Raven
Also i might do a Waterworks run sometime i dunno...
Anyway
Hothothothothot-NOT






YEAH!
-Happy Hatching!

No comments:

Post a Comment