I will show you the way...

I, Kieran Stormcaller, will show you around the Spiral with my trusty army of cats.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

:D, xD, :(, and :)

So, uneless you have burrowed to the center of the earth to escape from the police, changed you name to BillyBob Joe and started a worm farm, or tweeted that you are moving to an open space of Canadian wilderness in hopes of making a new state called New State-ia then you probaly know that September is the month of W101's birthday. They have kindly given each and every player TWO free transformations: Ninja Pig (GO BACON SMASH) and Treant (last stand of the ents against Saruman ;) ). After looking on W101 Central for the best gear for a life wizard in Mooshu (BTW Drake is lvl 42 and in Village of Sorrow) I saw that Oakheart drops the TREANT pet... So once I learned that there was a TREANT Transformation, I farmed two TREANTS (Oakheart and a random MOB) as a TREANT for a TREANT PET. I got it on my second try :D


*18 HOURS LATER* (to be said in a bored voice like the announcer on Spongebob)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I LOVE THAT XD Oh and if you look on the left side by the ice you will see a Dragon Skull housing item, I was lucky to snag that at the bazaar for 3995-ish gold. Never seen it before.
 
Remember this post? Thid times the charm??? When I got a  Leviathan???? RING A BELL??? Well while questing on Kieran Drake look at this:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
O.o WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT QUEST????????
 
*sigh* well anyways, the :( part of this post is that I am going on a "hiatus" AKA my mom grounded me from computer for a week :( I get it back on Sat. 11, but I am going to the ________ Film Festival with my school, so I'm going to miss #twizards party, I am having my Wizaverrsary (or however you spell it) on Sunday 12, even though my true Wizaversary was like two months ago xD.
 
Kieran Stormcaller's wizaversary!!
Triton Avenue by Four Falls Mill and D. Grimwater
Sunday September 12
Torrence Area 1
2:00 PM Mountain Time,
1:00 PM Pacific Time,
etc.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS,
TELL YOUR FAMILY,
TELL YOUR PETS,
TELL YOU ELECTRITIAN,
TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW!!! *ECHO, ECHO ECHo ECho Echo echo *
Yea so:
 
See you in the- wait no thats Icywiz's line
Happy Farmi- wait that's Arlen's
Stay tuned for the next instalment of the - no that's Ditto's
Happy, hmm,
Happy Storming? nah
Happy Catting? No
HAPPY HATCHING WOOT THATS IT!!!
Happy hatching
-Kieran Stormcaller

1 comment:

  1. Nice finish line :). Oh, and Tarlac JUST did the "3rd time's the charm" quest like 10 minutes ago, lol. I just got grounded for 3/4 days, and am finishing that up now, so I know what you feel like. Maybe you can keep up through iPhone or something and sorry your missing Cast for Change - Happy Farming! :D

    ReplyDelete