I will show you the way...

I, Kieran Stormcaller, will show you around the Spiral with my trusty army of cats.

Monday, September 6, 2010

WOOHOO

Okay ya!! I got my computer back early and got Kieran Drake through Mooshu

















DIE FUSHIKO O.o Speaking of Fushiko....

THIS CAT'S NAME IS FUSHIKO















Now anyways....
The moment you've all been waiting for...
THE WINNERS OF THE DORM CONTEST!!
AND IN 1ST PLACE WINNING THE HOUSE OF THEIR CHOICE...
DUSTIN SOULWAEVER






































GRATZ DUSTIN!! Send me an email about which school house/ dragon's fjord you want and a meeting time


Second Place winning a Scarecrow Treasure









































GRATZ JACOB like with Dustin email me with meeting place and i will give you scarecrow card



Okay so here we have a TIE for 3rd place each will win an animate treasure card
ARLEN DAWNEYES:







































AND AARON GOLDFLAME:








































Send me a meeting place you two win an Animate Treasure




NICE GUYS
-Happy Hatching
-Stormcaller

No comments:

Post a Comment