I will show you the way...

I, Kieran Stormcaller, will show you around the Spiral with my trusty army of cats.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Why world, why?

Why this cruel world? Thursday October 28, my life changed for the worse. My girlfriend dumped me. This is kinda how the conversation went:
Her) hey can we talk? (ahh the 4 words no guy wants hear!)
Me) yea wats up?? (I knew what was coming)
Her) u stil like me rite?
Me) yea of corse
(long awkward silence)
Her) as more than just a frend rite?
(even longer awkwarder silence)
Me) um... yea i ges
Her) o..wel.. im gonna tell u sumthing u mite be mad at me
Me) wat??? i wont be mad
Her) may b weer just betr of as frends...
        MAYBE WEER BETR OF AS FRENDS!!
HOLY CRAP!
(very long awkward silence)
Me) oh okay then...

I am sure hardley any of you know how hard it is recovering from a broken heart. It hurts. allot. It hurts like hell. Sorry for the colorful language but you dont know how it is.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry :(. But I do know how that feels. A lot. Feels just like when someone punches you in the chest (dont ask me how I know what that feels like). Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about this. Time mends all wounds though, so just take as much as needed for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but we DO know how it is. Anyone who's been through it knows exactly how you feel. It's the worst feeling in the world and there's not much you can do about it but let it diminish over time. And it will, even though it doesn't seem like it now. All you can do is accept it and move on, gracefully...without blaming or bad-mouthing the girl. It'll be hard for a while, but you'll get through it. We all do. Lean on your friends; that's what they're there for.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete