I will show you the way...

I, Kieran Stormcaller, will show you around the Spiral with my trusty army of cats.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Playing Assassin's Creed Altair's Chronicles

So today on the bus my friend Fischer and I were playing Assassin's Creed Altair's Quest for Ipod Touch. We were fighting Templars and we noticed that some obviously had white skin and others looked African American. Since you needed to fight them Fischer said. "It's Martin Luther King Jr's dream...! Blacks and White fighting together..." Then he knocked on off the roof. "And now they die together!" And I said "Shut up! Don't be racist!" And as I leave you-

spoofthemovie.spreadshirt.com

and

Assassin's Creed Altair's Quest Ipod Touch

Any questions ask me I've beaten it on hard mode

On a side not I am gonna get an Xbox360 soon

Then I have to convince my mom to let me buy Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which is an M rated game -_-




-Kieran

-EDIT- Please continue to vote -EDIT-

No comments:

Post a Comment