I will show you the way...

I, Kieran Stormcaller, will show you around the Spiral with my trusty army of cats.

Friday, August 27, 2010

OMG OMG WAYFINDER SCHEME ISNT DEAD OMG

:D Okay I know that the Wayfinder stuff is now: NO AUCTION. BUT Wayfinder scheme still lives. Just take a look at this guide:
Step 1: have 1999 gold lying in your pocket and acsess to Dragonspyre.
 
Step 2: Go to the "seamstress lady" that is what I call her, and buy any of her hats and robes. I chose the dracomancer's hat. It will cost 1088 gold
















look familliar? Yes. When you bought the wayfinder hat back from the bazaar (:( good times) it cost 10080 gold.
Okay once you buy this go to the dye shop (many a schemer visited here ).
Step 3: Dye it Black/Black. This will put you down 911 gold O: O: 911!

















Okay now you know the drill:
Step 4: go to bazaar
Step 5: sell
















Step 6: buy back in tan/tan
















Repeat. You make a profit OF:
WAIT FOR IT
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
212 GOLD!!! okay so nothing compared to wayfinder helmet. BUT it is the next best thing :D
-stormcaller

1 comment: